Pellet Coating Technology by Bohle
Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS and Bohle Uni Cone BUC ®
Advantages of the BFS:
- Bohle Uni Cone BUC®
- Complete particle fluidization due to equipment geometry enables
- High coating uniformity
- High yields due to absence of particle twinning
- Versatile: drying, granulation and coating without alteration of equipment setup
- Short changeover times due to short transfer and cleaning cycles
- Easy scale up due to geometric similarity
- Economical: small footprint
- Safe:12 bar pressure shock resistant
- PAT integration possible
Using a tangential fluid bed system represents state of the art technology in pharmaceutical manufacturing for particle coating, granulation and drying.
With the innovative and patented Bohle Uni Cone BUC ® process a complete fluidization is assured which leads to a high coating uniformities and high yields in the final product due to the absence if particle twinning.
Bohle Uni Cone BUC ® is the productive, practical and pricise alternative to conventional Wurster processing.
The L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH product range offluid bed systems contains:
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 3
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 30
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 60
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 120
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 240
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 360
- Bohle Fluid Bed System BFS 480